The Rignano sull’Arno-based manufacturer presents the new MY2024 RR range. Carrying over many of the great characteristics found in the previous model year release, there has also been a number of significant new features introduced accross the range, as well as upgrades specific to certain engine sizes to maintain the supremacy of the Beta RR family. Beta worked in close collaboration with Enduro champions Brad Freeman and Steve Holcombe to develop a host of small improvements on both the powertrain and the frame/suspension for the MY24 RR 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke models, to consolidate the already highly acclaimed characteristics of the previous generation. As always, the guiding philosophy of the engineers at Beta has been to not only increase the performance of the brand's bikes, but to also make this performance even more accessible. So rather than major changes, this model year has gained a series of upgrades intended to consolidate all the outstanding qualities of each individual model.
Completing the picture are new graphics, which lend a zero-compromises racing look to the entire range.
The MY24 RR 250 is ideal for those looking for a gentler 2-stroke bike with slightly less power and torque than top of-the-range 300cc models.
The updates introduced for the MY 2024 RR range are summed up below:
- New seat: the foam making up the seat has a different geometry and density to provide greater rider comfort. The greater support area and different composition of the materials now provide the rider with a much more comfortable point of contact with the bike
- Suspension: in addition to the continuous refinement of the suspension setup, the MY24 bikes feature lighter upper fork tubes, particularly in the area of engagement of the lower fork sliders. The different machining of the tubes is designed to provide controlled flexibility, which results in smoother damping of rough terrain and therefore significantly improved comfort and sensitivity.
- New radiators: the 250 and 300 2-stroke models, as well as the whole four-stroke range, receive new lighter and tougher radiators, featuring shaped reservoirs in the upper section in order to allow the bike to achieve a greater steering angle. The new radiators, which provide better coolant circulation for improved vehicle cooling, feature a greater number of reinforcements, and are also equipped with a new non-plastic cap which is tougher and less exposed to potential impacts.
- Brakes: the front braking system has received upgrades to the brake line. The line's protective sheath is now fastened with dual crimping (at the top and bottom, previously it was only crimped at the bottom), allowing the brake line protection to better withstand the continuous stresses it is subjected to.
- New graphics: the MY24 range does a U-turn on the simple, essential look which marked the previous bike. The completely new graphics have an aggressive, geometric, and modern look, achieved thanks to skilful use of the classic red, white, and black colours typical of this model, integrating perfectly with frame and plastics in the characteristic Beta red.
ADR and LAMS compliant in all Australian states and territories.